AWS re/Start x Ingenuity Commerce: Ecommerce Skills Programme
Have you completed the AWS re/Start 12-week course and want to apply your new cloud knowledge to the world of ecommerce?
Give yourself a head start with our two-week ecommerce skills programme, designed to give you the skills you need to pursue a career in ecommerce.
- Length: Two weeks (10am - 4pm each day).
- Delivery: Virtual, with the final day held in-person at THG's ICON campus in Manchester.
- Cost: Free.
- Job opportunities: Career pathways into the THG Elevate programme and THG Tech Support roles.
About the programme
Ingenuity Commerce is joining forces with AWS to offer a two-week ecommerce skills programme following the re/Start 12-week course, giving participants the opportunity to build upon their cloud-based knowledge, applying it to the world of ecommerce.
The course will be delivered in conjunction with the Ingenuity Commerce careers team, who will be recruiting for the THG Elevate Programme – offering direct employment opportunities for high-performing participants.
The programme will run over two weeks, with nine days delivered virtually and the final day held at our ICON campus in Manchester. Should you choose to attend the final day, you will be required to fund your own travel to Manchester Airport – transport to the ICON campus from here will be arranged for you. Any participants who are unable to attend in-person will still be able to complete the course.
What you'll learn
- An introduction to ecommerce.
- An introduction to digital marketing.
- Maximizing brand reach through digital marketing.
- How to use data and analytics to shape online strategies.
- How to design customer first experiences.
- The role of fulfilment and operations.
- Trading & merchandising in an ecommerce world.
- Project management & programme delivery.
- The importance of brand and creativity.
- Management, leadership, communication and adaptive thinking.
- Must have completed the AWS re/Start programme in the last 12 months.
- Must be out of work or currently looking for employment.
- Must be available from 10am – 4pm for each day of the course.
- Must be able to commit to nine days of virtual training with one, optional day held at our ICON campus in Manchester.
- Must be happy to take part in group activities, projects and tasks.
- Must have access to a laptop with a camera.